You give me your blood and I will give you Independence- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
15th August, the day we Indians got Independence and this is the reason why this day is very well worth of this special event. No matter where we head one thing that we need to consider time and again is about the immense sacrifice that the manufacturers of our nation have done for us. We all can breathe the clean and free of charge atmosphere only because of this independence that has been granted to us. Along these lines its befitting for every one of us to keep in mind the end goal to remember this sort of sacrifice for the country. Every one of us remember every one of them today. Remembering these real superheroes of the nation we present you some of the very well fitted and ironical lines said by them. Read them and feel proud :
- Because Indian Army Gives No Excuse.
2. The strength of the Indian army lies within.
3. Not afraid or Gorkha, what are you?
4. Can You distinguish?
5. Their only goal is not to fail.
6. I swear, i”ll kill death.
7. Because Indian Army Doesn’t Knows backing-out.
8. Sends shiver.
9. Ye Dil Mangey More.
10. Best friend and worst enemy .